Using Nonnormal Distributions to Analyze the Relationship Between Stock Returns in Japan and the US
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Julie Lyng Forman & Michael Sørensen, 2008.
"The Pearson Diffusions: A Class of Statistically Tractable Diffusion Processes,"
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics,
Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(3), pages 438-465.
- Michael Sørensen & Julie Lyng Forman, 2007. "The Pearson diffusions: A class of statistically tractable diffusion processes," CREATES Research Papers 2007-28, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Yuichi Nagahara, 2003. "Non-Gaussian Filter and Smoother Based on the Pearson Distribution System," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 721-738, November.
- Peter Verhoeven & Michael McAleer, 2003.
"Fat Tails and Asymmetry in Financial Volatility Models,"
CIRJE-F-211, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Verhoeven, Peter & McAleer, Michael, 2004. "Fat tails and asymmetry in financial volatility models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 351-361.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Nagahara, Yuichi, 2004. "A method of simulating multivariate nonnormal distributions by the Pearson distribution system and estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Yuichi Nagahara, 2008. "A Method of Calculating the Downside Risk by Multivariate Nonnormal Distributions," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 175-184, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:18:y:2011:i:4:p:429-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.