A Remark on a Singular Perturbation Method for Option Pricing Under a Stochastic Volatility Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyo Yamamoto & Seisho Sato & Akihiko Takahashi, 2009. "Probability Distribution and Option Pricing for Drawdown in a Stochastic Volatility Environment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-625, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & George Papanicolaou & K. Sircar, 1999. "Financial Modeling in a Fast Mean-Reverting Stochastic Volatility Environment," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 6(1), pages 37-48, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2016. "An Asymptotic Expansion for Forward-Backward SDEs: A Malliavin Calculus Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1009, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2016. "An asymptotic expansion for forward-backward SDEs: a Malliavin calculus approach (Forthcoming in Asia-Pacific Financial Markets)," CARF F-Series CARF-F-394, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2016. "An Asymptotic Expansion for Forward–Backward SDEs: A Malliavin Calculus Approach," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(4), pages 337-373, December.
- Flavia Barsotti, 2012. "Optimal Capital Structure with Endogenous Default and Volatility Risk," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2012-02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
More about this item
KeywordsApproximation accuracy; Option pricing; Partial differential equation; Singular perturbation; Stochastic volatility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:16:y:2009:i:4:p:333-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .