Recovery Process Model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521848053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esa Jokivuolle & Samu Peura, 2003. "Incorporating Collateral Value Uncertainty in Loss Given Default Estimates and Loan-to-value Ratios," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(3), pages 299-314.
- Wu, Rong & Wang, Guojing & Zhang, Chunsheng, 2005. "On a joint distribution for the risk process with constant interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 365-374, June.
- Dermine, J. & de Carvalho, C. Neto, 2006. "Bank loan losses-given-default: A case study," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1219-1243, April.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-70, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Xin Guo & Robert A. Jarrow & Yan Zeng, 2009. "Modeling The Recovery Rate In A Reduced Form Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 73-97.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:15:y:2008:i:3:p:307-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.