A History of Site Valuation Rules: Functions and Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph G. Kowalski & Peter F. Colwell, 1986. "Market Versus Assessed Values of Industrial Land," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 361-373, June.
- Paul K. Asabere & Forrest E. Huffman, 1991. "Zoning and Industrial Land Values: The Case of Philadelphia," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 154-160, June.
- David L. Chicoine, 1981. "Farmland Values at the Urban Fringe: An Analysis of Sale Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(3), pages 353-362.
- Colwell, Peter F. & Scheu, Tim, 1989. "Optimal lot size and configuration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 90-109, July.
- Cannaday, Roger E & Colwell, Peter F, 1990. "Optimization of Subdivision Development," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 195-206, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Colwell & Henry Munneke, 2009. "Directional Land Value Gradients," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Peter Colwell & Carolyn Dehring, 2005. "The Pricing of Lake Lots," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 267-283, April.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:9:n:3:1994:p:353-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.