Friction and Inertia: Business Change, Corporate Real Estate Portfolios and the U.K. Office Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hugh O. Nourse & Stephen E. Roulac & Stellan Lundstrom, 1993. "Linking Real Estate Decisions to Corporate Strategy," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(4), pages 475-494.
- J H Dunning & G Norman, 1983. "The Theory of the Multinational Enterprise: An Application to Multinational Office Location," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 15(5), pages 675-692, May.
- J H Dunning & G Norman, 1983. "The theory of the multinational enterprise: an application to multinational office location," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(5), pages 675-692, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Manning & Stephen E. Roulac, 2001. "Lessons from the Past and Future Directions for Corporate Real Estate Research," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 7-58.
- Paschalis Arvanitidis, 2006. "Property Market Purpose Efficiency: An Exploratory Analysis From an Institutional Economics Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa06p567, European Regional Science Association.
- Christopher Heywood, 2011. "Approaches to Aligning Corporate Real Estate and Organisational StrategyORGANISATIONAL STRATEGY," ERES eres2011_194, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ashley Dabson & Pat McAllister, 2014. "Evolution and Change in the Serviced Office Sector: A Decade Later," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2014-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Ashley Dabson & Pat McAllister, 2014. "The Role of Serviced Offices in the Corporate Real Estate Supply Chain," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2014-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:22:n:1/2:2001:p:59-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .