Asymptotic prediction of mean squared error for long-memory processes with estimated parameters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hidalgo, J. & Yajima, Y., 2002. "Prediction And Signal Extraction Of Strongly Dependent Processes In The Frequency Domain," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 584-624, June.
- Chung, Ching-Fan & Baillie, Richard T, 1993. "Small Sample Bias in Conditional Sum-of-Squares Estimators of Fractionally Integrated ARMA Models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 791-806.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 1999. "The Nonstationary Fractional Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 549-582, August.
- Tanaka, Katsuto & Maekawa, Koichi, 1984. "The sampling distributions of the predictor for an autoregressive model under misspecifications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 327-351, July.
- Katayama, Naoya, 2007. "Seasonally and Fractionally Differenced Time Series," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 48(1), pages 25-55, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Kongcharoen, Chaleampong & Kapetanios, George, 2012. "Prediction from ARFIMA models: Comparisons between MLE and semiparametric estimation procedures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jof:jforec:v:27:y:2008:i:8:p:690-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966 .