Recurrent Price Index Problems and Some Early German Papers on Index Numbers: Notes on Laspeyres, Paasche, Drobisch, and Lehr
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balk,Bert M., 2012. "Price and Quantity Index Numbers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107404960, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von der Lippe, Peter, 2014. "The Stochastic Approach to Index Numbers: Needless and Useless," MPRA Paper 60839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von der Lippe, Peter, 2015. "Bortkiewicz on Chain Indices and Irving Fisher's Reversal Tests, A Historical Note and a Disapproval of the Time Reversal Test," MPRA Paper 63833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Wolfgang & Winker Peter, 2013. "Guest Editorial," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(3), pages 260-265, June.
- von der Lippe, Peter, 2015. "Generalized Statistical Means and New Price Index Formulas, Notes on some unexplored index formulas, their interpretations and generalizations," MPRA Paper 64952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIndex numbers; Laspeyres; Paasche; Drobisch; chain indices; unit values; inflation; geometric mean; time reversal test; index theory; pure price comparison;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:233:y:2013:i:3:p:336-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.