Resilience and adaptability of tourism in EaP region - a systematic literature review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olena Melikh & Konstantin Bogatyrev & Inna Irtyshcheva, 2019. "Conceptual Approaches To The Development Of Health-Improving Tourism," Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Publishing house "Baltija Publishing", vol. 5(2).
- Ramiz Mamedov & Boyukagha Mustafayev, 2007. "Assessment Of Anthropogenic Loads On Landscapes As A Tool To Determine The Potential For Sustainable Regional Development: Case Study From Azerbaijan," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-142, May.
- Sami Fethi & Elif Senyucel, 2021. "The role of tourism development on CO2 emission reduction in an extended version of the environmental Kuznets curve: evidence from top 50 tourist destination countries," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 1499-1524, February.
- Koseoglu, Mehmet Ali & Rahimi, Roya & Okumus, Fevzi & Liu, Jingyan, 2016. "Bibliometric studies in tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 180-198.
- Lela Khartishvili & Andreas Muhar & Thomas Dax & Ioseb Khelashvili, 2019. "Rural Tourism in Georgia in Transition: Challenges for Regional Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Yurii Kyrylov & Viktoriia Hranovska & Viktoriia Boiko & Aleksy Kwilinski & Liudmyla Boiko, 2020. "International Tourism Development in the Context of Increasing Globalization Risks: On the Example of Ukraine’s Integration into the Global Tourism Industry," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Serafini, Giovanni O. & Szamosi, Leslie T., 2015. "Five star hotels of a Multinational Enterprise in countries of the transitional periphery: A case study in human resources management," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 972-983.
- Natalia Tomczewska-Popowycz & Łukasz Quirini-Popławski, 2021. "Political Instability Equals the Collapse of Tourism in Ukraine?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-20, April.
- Mihai TALMACIU, 2015. "The Influence Of Cultural Variables On Sustainable Development. An Analysis In The European Context," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 328-341.
- Mihai TALMACIU & Irina Teodora MANOLESCU & Stanislav PERCIC, 2020. "The Implications Of European Neighbourhood Policy On Sustainable Development Of Tourism In Eastern European Countries," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7, pages 9-26.
- Irina Teodora MANOLESCU & Mioara BORZA, 2015. "Projects In Heritage Tourism Development – An Integrative Approach," THE YEARBOOK OF THE "GH. ZANE" INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 24(1), pages 75-86.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mihai TALMACIU & Irina Teodora MANOLESCU, 2022. "Enhancing competitiveness and resilience of tourism in crises condition. Experiences from Eastern Partnership countries," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 13(4), pages 381-399, January.
- Sun, Ya-Yen & Gossling, Stefan & Zhou, Wanru, 2022. "Does tourism increase or decrease carbon emissions? A systematic review," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Giorgi Gogitidze & Nana Nadareishvili & Rezhen Harun & Iulia D. Arion & Iulia C. Muresan, 2022. "Exploring Residents’ Perceptions towards Tourism Development—A Case Study of the Adjara Mountain Area," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Agapito, Dora, 2020. "The senses in tourism design: A bibliometric review," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(C).
- Ángel Acevedo-Duque & Alejandro Vega-Muñoz & Guido Salazar-Sepúlveda, 2020. "Analysis of Hospitality, Leisure, and Tourism Studies in Chile," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-20, September.
- Setiawan Priatmoko & Moaaz Kabil & Ali Akaak & Zoltán Lakner & Csaba Gyuricza & Lóránt Dénes Dávid, 2023. "Understanding the Complexity of Rural Tourism Business: Scholarly Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(2), pages 1-21, January.
- McCabe, Scott & Qiao, Guanghui, 2020. "A review of research into social tourism: Launching the Annals of Tourism Research Curated Collection on Social Tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C).
- Radosław Miśkiewicz & Krzysztof Matan & Jakub Karnowski, 2022. "The Role of Crypto Trading in the Economy, Renewable Energy Consumption and Ecological Degradation," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(10), pages 1-15, May.
- Alba Santa Soriano & Carolina Lorenzo Álvarez & Rosa María Torres Valdés, 2018. "Bibliometric analysis to identify an emerging research area: Public Relations Intelligence—a challenge to strengthen technological observatories in the network society," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 115(3), pages 1591-1614, June.
- Abdul Rauf & Ameer Muhammad Aamir Abbas & Asim Rafiq & Saifullah Shakir & Saira Abid, 2022. "The Impact of Political Instability, Food Prices, and Crime Rate on Tourism: A Way toward Sustainable Tourism in Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(24), pages 1-17, December.
- Sharma, Anuj & Nunkoo, Robin & Rana, Nripendra P. & Dwivedi, Yogesh K., 2021. "On the intellectual structure and influence of tourism social science research," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Houldsworth, Elizabeth & Marra, Marianna & Brewster, Chris & Brookes, Michael & Wood, Geoffrey, 2021. "Performance appraisal and MNEs: The impact of different capitalist archetypes," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5).
- Stefan Applis, 2022. "Crises around Concepts of Hospitality in the Mountainous Region of Svaneti in the North of Georgia," Tourism and Hospitality, MDPI, vol. 3(2), pages 1-19, May.
- Muhammed Ashiq Villanthenkodath & Mohd Arshad Ansari & Muhammad Shahbaz & Xuan Vinh Vo, 2022. "Do tourism development and structural change promote environmental quality? Evidence from India," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 5163-5194, April.
- Gorka Zamarreño-Aramendia & Elena Cruz-Ruiz & Elena Ruiz-Romero de la Cruz, 2021. "Sustainable Economy and Development of the Rural Territory: Proposal of Wine Tourism Itineraries in La Axarquía of Malaga (Spain)," Economies, MDPI, vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Irina Teodora MANOLESCU & Adriana PRODAN & Carmen Claudia ARUSTEI, 2016. "Horizontal Objectives Of Eu Programmes And The Socio-Cultural Context For Eap Members," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(3), pages 391-409, October.
- Valentina Della Corte & Giovanna Del Gaudio & Fabiana Sepe & Fabiana Sciarelli, 2019. "Sustainable Tourism in the Open Innovation Realm: A Bibliometric Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(21), pages 1-18, November.
- Luís Lima Santos & Lucília Cardoso & Noelia Araújo-Vila & Jose A. Fraiz-Brea, 2020. "Sustainability Perceptions in Tourism and Hospitality: A Mixed-Method Bibliometric Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-18, October.
- Qiaoyun Yang & Dan Yang & Peng Li & Shilu Liang & Zhenghu Zhang, 2021. "A Bibliometric and Visual Analysis of Global Community Resilience Research," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(20), pages 1-25, October.
- Johannes Johannes & Syahmardi Yacob & Johni Paul Karolus Pasaribu, 2022. "Examining the behavioral intentions of tourism destination communities:A critical approach to smart rural tourism information system," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 11(2), pages 329-335, March.
More about this item
Keywordsliterature review; tourism; resilience; post-soviet space;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2021:v:13:i:3:p:260-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.