Conceptualization of economic security in the context of energy markets’ integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chester, Lynne, 2010. "Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 887-895, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Elena Vechkinzova & Yelena Petrenko & Yana S. Matkovskaya & Gaukhar Koshebayeva, 2021. "The Dilemma of Long-Term Development of the Electric Power Industry in Kazakhstan," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-21, April.
- Gupta, Kuhika & Nowlin, Matthew C. & Ripberger, Joseph T. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank C. & Silva, Carol L., 2019. "Tracking the nuclear ‘mood’ in the United States: Introducing a long term measure of public opinion about nuclear energy using aggregate survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S., 2015. "A framework for evaluating Singapore’s energy security," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 314-325.
- Pin Li & Jinsuo Zhang, 2019. "Is China’s Energy Supply Sustainable? New Research Model Based on the Exponential Smoothing and GM(1,1) Methods," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-30, January.
- Huang, Beijia & Zhang, Long & Ma, Linmao & Bai, Wuliyasu & Ren, Jingzheng, 2021. "Multi-criteria decision analysis of China’s energy security from 2008 to 2017 based on Fuzzy BWM-DEA-AR model and Malmquist Productivity Index," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C).
- Selvakkumaran, Sujeetha & Limmeechokchai, Bundit, 2013. "Energy security and co-benefits of energy efficiency improvement in three Asian countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 491-503.
- Odysseas Christou, 2021. "Energy Security in Turbulent Times Towards the European Green Deal," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 9(3), pages 360-369.
- Siqi Li & Rongrong Li, 2017. "Energy Sustainability Evaluation Model Based on the Matter-Element Extension Method: A Case Study of Shandong Province, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(11), pages 1-9, November.
- Honorata Nyga-Łukaszewska & Kentaka Aruga & Katarzyna Stala-Szlugaj, 2020. "Energy Security of Poland and Coal Supply: Price Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Evgeny Lisin & Wadim Strielkowski & Veronika Chernova & Alena Fomina, 2018. "Assessment of the Territorial Energy Security in the Context of Energy Systems Integration," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(12), pages 1-14, November.
- Gelengul KOCASLAN, 2014. "International Energy Security Indicators and Turkey’s Energy Security Risk Score," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 735-743.
- Johansson, Bengt, 2013. "A broadened typology on energy and security," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 199-205.
- Benedict Belobo Ateba & Johannes Jurgens Prinsloo, 2018. "The Electricity Security in South Africa: Analysing Significant Determinants to the Grid Reliability," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(6), pages 70-79.
- Aleh Cherp & Jessica Jewell, 2013. "Energy security assessment framework and three case studies," Chapters, in: Hugh Dyer & Maria Julia Trombetta (ed.), International Handbook of Energy Security, chapter 8, pages 146-173, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clement Bonnet & Samuel Carcanague & Emmanuel Hache & Gondia Seck & Marine Simoën, 2019. "Vers une Géopolitique de l'énergie plus complexe ? Une analyse prospective tridimensionnelle de la transition énergétique," Working Papers hal-02971706, HAL.
- Tang, Xu & Snowden, Simon & Höök, Mikael, 2013. "Analysis of energy embodied in the international trade of UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 418-428.
- Burgherr, Peter & Hirschberg, Stefan, 2014. "Comparative risk assessment of severe accidents in the energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(S1), pages 45-56.
- García-Gusano, Diego & Iribarren, Diego, 2018. "Prospective energy security scenarios in Spain: The future role of renewable power generation technologies and climate change implications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 202-209.
- Itay Fischhendler & David Katz, 2013. "The use of “security” jargon in sustainable development discourse: evidence from UN Commission on Sustainable Development," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 321-342, September.
- Thauan Santos & Amaro Olímpio Pereira Júnior & Emilio Lèbre La Rovere, 2017. "Evaluating Energy Policies through the Use of a Hybrid Quantitative Indicator-Based Approach: The Case of Mercosur," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
Keywordstheories of security; integration; energy market; economic security;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:2:p:167-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.