Family farms from Romania Nord Vest Region in the context of the rural sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Le Gal, P.-Y. & Dugué, P. & Faure, G. & Novak, S., 2011. "How does research address the design of innovative agricultural production systems at the farm level? A review," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 714-728.
- Lønborg, Jonas Helth & Rasmussen, Ole Dahl, 2014. "Can Microfinance Reach the Poorest: Evidence from a Community-Managed Microfinance Intervention," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 460-472.
- Dogliotti, S. & García, M.C. & Peluffo, S. & Dieste, J.P. & Pedemonte, A.J. & Bacigalupe, G.F. & Scarlato, M. & Alliaume, F. & Alvarez, J. & Chiappe, M. & Rossing, W.A.H., 2014. "Co-innovation of family farm systems: A systems approach to sustainable agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 76-86.
- Graeub, Benjamin E. & Chappell, M. Jahi & Wittman, Hannah & Ledermann, Samuel & Kerr, Rachel Bezner & Gemmill-Herren, Barbara, 2016. "The State of Family Farms in the World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-15.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adelhart Toorop, Roos & Ceccarelli, Viviana & Bijarniya, Deepak & Jat, Mangi Lal & Jat, Raj Kumar & Lopez-Ridaura, Santiago & Groot, Jeroen C.J., 2020. "Using a positive deviance approach to inform farming systems redesign: A case study from Bihar, India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 185(C).
- Berrueta, Cecilia & Giménez, Gustavo & Dogliotti, Santiago, 2021. "Scaling up from crop to farm level: Co-innovation framework to improve vegetable farm systems sustainability," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Pissonnier, Solène & Dufils, Arnaud & Le Gal, Pierre-Yves, 2019. "A methodology for redesigning agroecological radical production systems at the farm level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 161-171.
- Bakker, Teatske & Dugué, Patrick & de Tourdonnet, Stéphane, 2022. "How do farmers change their practices at the farm level after co-design processes in Farmer Field Schools?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
- Toffolini, Quentin & Jeuffroy, Marie-Hélène & Meynard, Jean-Marc & Borg, Julie & Enjalbert, Jérôme & Gauffreteau, Arnaud & Goldringer, Isabelle & Lefèvre, Amélie & Loyce, Chantal & Martin, Philippe & , 2020. "Design as a source of renewal in the production of scientific knowledge in crop science," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 185(C).
- Puech, Camille & Brulaire, Arnaud & Paraiso, Jérôme & Faloya, Vincent, 2021. "Collective design of innovative agroecological cropping systems for the industrial vegetable sector," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 191(C).
- Ronner, E. & Descheemaeker, K. & Almekinders, C. & Ebanyat, P. & Giller, K.E., 2019. "Co-design of improved climbing bean production practices for smallholder farmers in the highlands of Uganda," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 1-12.
- Ditzler, Lenora & Klerkx, Laurens & Chan-Dentoni, Jacqueline & Posthumus, Helena & Krupnik, Timothy J. & Ridaura, Santiago López & Andersson, Jens A. & Baudron, Frédéric & Groot, Jeroen C.J., 2018. "Affordances of agricultural systems analysis tools: A review and framework to enhance tool design and implementation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 20-30.
- Annemarie Groot-Kormelinck & Jos Bijman & Jacques Trienekens & Laurens Klerkx, 2022. "Producer organizations as transition intermediaries? Insights from organic and conventional vegetable systems in Uruguay," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 39(4), pages 1277-1300, December.
- Peltonen-Sainio, Pirjo & Jauhiainen, Lauri & Laurila, Heikki & Sorvali, Jaana & Honkavaara, Eija & Wittke, Samantha & Karjalainen, Mika & Puttonen, Eetu, 2019. "Land use optimization tool for sustainable intensification of high-latitude agricultural systems," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C).
- Colnago, P. & Rossing, W.A.H. & Dogliotti, S., 2021. "Closing sustainability gaps on family farms: Combining on-farm co-innovation and model-based explorations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 188(C).
- Ditzler, Lenora & Komarek, Adam M. & Chiang, Tsai-Wei & Alvarez, Stéphanie & Chatterjee, Shantonu Abe & Timler, Carl & Raneri, Jessica E. & Carmona, Natalia Estrada & Kennedy, Gina & Groot, Jeroen C.J, 2019. "A model to examine farm household trade-offs and synergies with an application to smallholders in Vietnam," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 49-63.
- Luis Bauluz & Yajna Govind & Filip Novokmet, 2020. "Global Land Inequality," Working Papers halshs-03022318, HAL.
- Torres Franco, Nicolás Arturo & Dávalos, Eleonora & Morales, Leonardo Fabio, 2021.
"Heterogeneous Effects of Agricultural Technical Assistance in Colombia,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 459-481, November.
- Nicolás Arturo Torres Franco & Eleonora Dávalos & Leonardo Fabio Morales, 2021. "Heterogeneous effects of agricultural technical assistance in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 1164, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ayanda Nyambali & Mthunzi Mndela & Tlou Julius Tjelele & Cletos Mapiye & Phillip Evert Strydom & Emiliano Raffrenato & Kennedy Dzama & Voster Muchenje & Ntuthuko Raphael Mkhize, 2022. "Growth Performance, Carcass Characteristics and Economic Viability of Nguni Cattle Fed Diets Containing Graded Levels of Opuntia ficus-indica," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-13, July.
- Anne Jerneck, 2018. "What about Gender in Climate Change? Twelve Feminist Lessons from Development," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-20, February.
- Viviany Moura Chaves & Cecília Rocha & Sávio Marcelino Gomes & Michelle Cristine Medeiros Jacob & João Bosco Araújo da Costa, 2023. "Integrating Family Farming into School Feeding: A Systematic Review of Challenges and Potential Solutions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(4), pages 1-20, February.
- Moojen, Fernanda Gomes & Ryschawy, Julie & dos Santos, Davi Teixeira & Barth Neto, Armindo & Vieira, Paulo Cardozo & Portella, Elisa & de Faccio Carvalho, Paulo César, 2022. "The farm coaching experience to support the transition to integrated crop–livestock systems: From gaming to action," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 196(C).
- Herrera, Gabriel Paes & Lourival, Reinaldo & da Costa, Reginaldo Brito & Mendes, Dany Rafael Fonseca & Moreira, Tito Belchior Silva & de Abreu, Urbano Gomes Pinto & Constantino, Michel, 2018. "Econometric analysis of income, productivity and diversification among smallholders in Brazil," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 455-459.
- Matthias Bürgi & Panna Ali & Afroza Chowdhury & Andreas Heinimann & Cornelia Hett & Felix Kienast & Manoranjan Kumar Mondal & Bishnu Raj Upreti & Peter H. Verburg, 2017. "Integrated Landscape Approach: Closing the Gap between Theory and Application," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(8), pages 1-13, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily farms; sustainable rural development; economic viability; Nord-Vest Region;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:1:p:111-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.