Overview on Regional Economic Development Gaps across the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurt Geppert & Andreas Stephan, 2008.
"Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and agglomeration,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 193-217, June.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2004. "Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa04p219, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephan, Andreas & Happich, Michael & Geppert, Kurt, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Working Paper Series 2005,4, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 525, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arcalean, Calin & Glomm, Gerhard & Schiopu, Ioana, 2012.
"Growth effects of spatial redistribution policies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 988-1008.
- Calin Arcalean & Gerhard Glomm & Ioana Schiopu, 2007. "Growth Effects of Spatial Redistribution Policies," CAEPR Working Papers 2007-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Calin Arcalean & Gerhard Glomm & Ioana Cosmina Schiopu, 2012. "Growth Effects of Spatial Redistribution Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 3728, CESifo.
- Barrios, Salvador & Strobl, Eric, 2009.
"The dynamics of regional inequalities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 575-591, September.
- Salvador Barrios & Eric Strobl, 2005. "The dynamics of regional inequalities," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 229, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Eric Strobl, & Salvador Barrios, 2006. "The dynamics of regional inequalities," Working Papers 2006-01, FEDEA.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- George Petrakos & Andres Rodríguez-Pose & Antonis Rovolis, 2003. "Growth, Integration and Regional Inequality in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa03p46, European Regional Science Association.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2007.
"European integration, productivity growth and real convergence,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1370-1395, August.
- M. Taner Yigit & Ali M. Kutan, 2004. "European Integration, Productivity Growth and Real Convergence," Working Papers 0402, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Yigit, Taner M. & Kutan, Ali M., 2004. "European integration, productivity growth and real convergence," ZEI Working Papers B 08-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2002. "The effects of integration on regional disparities: Convergence, divergence or both?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 539-567, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chhavi Tiwari & Sankalpa Bhattacharjee & Debkumar Chakrabarti, 2020. "Investigating Regional Inequalities in India: Are Indian Districts Converging?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(5), pages 684-716, July.
- Fabio Mazzola & Pietro Pizzuto, 2020. "Great Recession and club convergence in Europe: A cross‐country, cross‐region panel analysis (2000–2015)," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 676-711, June.
- Celbis, Mehmet Guney & Wong, Pui-hang & Guznajeva, Tatjana, 2018. "The Eurasian customs union and the economic geography of Belarus: A panel convergence approach," MERIT Working Papers 2018-029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Türck, Matthias, 2007. "Convergence of EU-Regions. A Literature Report," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 10, pages 5-32.
- Jens K. Perret, 2019. "Regional Convergence in the Russian Federation: Spatial and Temporal Dynamics," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 17(1), pages 11-39, March.
- Riccardo Pozzi & Rosalba Rombaldoni & Edgar J.Sanchez Carrera, 2018. "Inequalities, spatial disparities and agglomeration of economic activity in European regions," Working Papers 1805, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2018.
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Türck, Matthias, 2005. "Convergence of EU-regions: A literature report," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 80, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Cieślik, Andrzej & Wciślik, Dominika Róża, 2020. "Convergence among the CEE-8 economies and their catch-up towards the EU-15," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 39-48.
- Zhongwei Xing, 2018. "The impacts of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and E-commerce on bilateral trade flows," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 565-586, July.
- Kawalec Paweł, 2020. "The dynamics of theories of economic growth: An impact of Unified Growth Theory," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 19-44, June.
- Asongu Simplice, 2014.
"Fresh Patterns of Liberalization, Bank Return and Return Uncertainty in Africa,"
Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute.
14/004, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice Anutechia Asongu, 2014. "Fresh Patterns of Liberalization, Bank Return and Return Uncertainty in Africa," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 14_016, Association of African Young Economists, revised Sep 2014.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2014. "Fresh Patterns of Liberalization, Bank Return and Return Uncertainty in Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 14/004, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Asongu, Simplice, 2014. "Fresh Patterns of Liberalization, Bank Return and Return Uncertainty in Africa," MPRA Paper 56813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martha JimÃ©nez GarcÃa, 2019. "The Impact of Information and Communication Technologies on Economic Growth in Mexico," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 9(2), pages 11-22, February.
- Carmen Lenuta Trica & Cristian Silviu Banacu & Mihail Busu, 2019. "Environmental Factors and Sustainability of the Circular Economy Model at the European Union Level," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-16, February.
- Saba, Charles Shaaba & David, Oladipo Olalekan, 2020. "Convergence patterns in global ICT: Fresh insights from a club clustering algorithm," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(10).
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2017. "Heterodox Theories Of Economic Growth And Income Distribution: A Partial Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1240-1271, December.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe & Vanessa Tchamyou, 2019.
"Remittances, ICT and doing business in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 46(1), pages 35-54, January.
- Asongu, Simplice & Biekpe, Nicholas & Tchamyou, Vanessa, 2018. "Remittances, ICT and Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 88513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe & Vanessa S. Tchamyou, 2018. "Remittances, ICT and Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/010, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe & Vanessa S. Tchamyou, 2018. "Remittances, ICT and Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa," AFEA Working Papers 18/009, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe & Vanessa S. Tchamyou, 2018. "Remittances, ICT and Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/010, African Governance and Development Institute..
- David, Oladipo Olalekan, 2019. "Nexus between telecommunication infrastructures, economic growth and development in Africa: Panel vector autoregression (P-VAR) analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1-1.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2015. "Wissens-Spillovers und regionale Entwicklung - welche strukturpolitische Ausrichtung optimiert des Wachstum?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 144, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Amal MATALLAH & Amal MATALLAH, 2017. "Does fiscal policy spur economic growth? Empirical evidence from Algeria," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(612), A), pages 125-146, Autumn.
- Ibrar Hussain & Zahoor Khan & Muhmmad Rafiq, 2017. "Compositional Changes in Public Expenditure and Economic Growth: Time Series Evidence from Pakistan," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
Keywordsregional economic development; regional disparities; cohesion policy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2017:v:9:i:3:p:272-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.