European Integration: A Multilevel Process That Requires A Multilevel Statistical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Srholec, 2011.
"A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 1539-1569, December.
- Martin Srholec, 2008. "A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080812, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Srholec, Martin, 2008. "A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Martin Srholec, 2011. "A Multilevel Analysis of Innovation in Developing Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp432, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Janssen, Joseph I. H., 1991. "Postmaterialism, Cognitive Mobilization and Public Support for European Integration," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 443-468, October.
- Eichenberg, Richard C. & Dalton, Russell J., 1993. "Europeans and the European Community: the dynamics of public support for European integration," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(04), pages 507-534, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean integration; diversity; political context; multilevel modeling;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:3:p:728-739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.