The Relationship Between Eu And Russia: Symbiosis Or Competition?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Manners, 2002. "Normative Power Europe: A Contradiction in Terms?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 235-258, June.
- Michael Merlingen & Cas Mudde & Ulrich Sedelmeier, 2001. "The Right and the Righteous? European Norms, Domestic Politics and the Sanctions Against Austria," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 59-77, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amira SAWAN, Raluca Georgiana SĂFTESCU, 2014. "Towards The Sunset Of Eu-Russia Strategic Partnership?," Europolity – Continuity and Change in European Governance - New Series, Department of International Relations and European Integration, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 8(2), pages 137-151.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; European Union; Crimea; Energy; Commerce; Eastern and South-eastern Europe; soft power; hard power; normative power. Romania;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2014:v:6:i:2a:p:40-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.