A Framework for Megascale Agent Based Model Simulations on Graphics Processing Units
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross Richardson & Matteo Richiardi & Michael Wolfson, 2015.
"We ran one billion agents. Scaling in simulation models,"
2015-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ross Richardson & Matteo G. Richiardi & Michael Wolfson, 2015. "We ran one billion agents. Scaling in simulation models," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 142, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:229:y:2012:i:c:p:108-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:19:p:3605-3615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kostadinov, Fabian & Holm, Stefan & Steubing, Bernhard & Thees, Oliver & Lemm, Renato, 2014. "Simulation of a Swiss wood fuel and roundwood market: An explorative study in agent-based modeling," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 105-118.
More about this item
KeywordsGPGPU; Agent Based Modeling; Data Parallel Algorithms; Stochastic Simulations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2008-36-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.