History-Friendly Models: an Overview of the Case of the Computer Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich, B. Cornelia, 2004. "Competition and the Evolution of Market Structure in the E-conomy : A Simulation Analysis," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/04, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Garavaglia, Christian, 2010. "Modelling industrial dynamics with "History-friendly" simulations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 258-275, November.
- Edoardo Mollona, 2008. "Computer simulation in social sciences," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 12(2), pages 205-211, May.
- Avnimelech, Gil & Kenney, Martin & Teubal, Morris, 2004. "Building Venture Capital Industries: Understanding the U.S. and Israeli Experiences," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt9035c3vt, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Kemp, R. & van den Bergh, J., 2006. "Economics and Transitions: Lessons from Economic Sub-disciplines," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Moncada, J.A. & Lukszo, Z. & Junginger, M. & Faaij, A. & Weijnen, M., 2017. "A conceptual framework for the analysis of the effect of institutions on biofuel supply chains," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 895-915.
- Richard Arena, 2017. "Schumpeter and Schumpeterians on competition: some policy implications," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 161-186, January.
- Foster, John & Metcalfe, J. Stan, 2012.
"Economic emergence: An evolutionary economic perspective,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 420-432.
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011. "Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- John Foster, 2015. "Joseph Schumpeter and Simon Kuznets: comparing their evolutionary economic approaches to business cycles and economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 163-172, January.
- John Foster, 2011. "Evolutionary macroeconomics: a research agenda," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 5-28, February.
More about this item
KeywordsComputer Industry; History-Friendly Models; Schumpeterian Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2000-26-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.