How does changing age distribution impact stock prices? A nonparametric approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cheolbeom Park, 2011. "How does changing age distribution impact stock prices? a nonparametric approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(5), pages 886-887, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parsons, Donald O, 1980. "The Decline in Male Labor Force Participation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 117-134, February.
- Berkovec, James & Stern, Steven, 1991. "Job Exit Behavior of Older Men," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 189-210, January.
- Bound, John & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1999. "Economic analysis of transfer programs targeted on people with disabilities," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 51, pages 3417-3528 Elsevier.
- David C. Stapleton & Richard V. Burkhauser (ed.), 2003. "The Decline in Employment of People with Disabilities: A Policy Puzzle," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number depd, November.
- Halpern, Janice & Hausman, Jerry A., 1986.
"Choice under uncertainty: A model of applications for the social security disability insurance program,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 131-161, November.
- Janice Halpern & Jerry A. Hausman, 1985. "Choice Under Uncertainty: A Model of Applications for the Social Security Disability Insurance Program," NBER Working Papers 1690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benitez-Silva, Hugo & Buchinsky, Moshe & Chan, Hiu Man & Rust, John & Sheidvasser, Sofia, 1999.
"An empirical analysis of the social security disability application, appeal, and award process,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 147-178, June.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & Hiu-Man Chan & John Rust & Sofia Sheivasser, 1997. "An Empirical Analysis of the Social Security Disability Application, Appeal, and Award Process," Public Economics 9712001, EconWPA, revised 12 Oct 1998.
- Jonathan Gruber & Jeffrey D. Kubik, 1994. "Disability Insurance Rejection Rates and the Labor Supply of Older Workers," NBER Working Papers 4941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kreider, Brent, 1998.
"Workers' Applications to Social Insurance Programs When Earnings and Eligibility Are Uncertain,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 848-877, October.
- Kreider, Brent, 1998. "Workers' Applications to Social Insurance Programs when Earnings and Eligibility Are Uncertain," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5189, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John Bound & Richard Burkhauser & Austin Nichols, 2001. "Tracking the Household Income of SSDI and SSI Applicants," Working Papers wp009, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Gruber, Jonathan & Kubik, Jeffrey D., 1997. "Disability insurance rejection rates and the labor supply of older workers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Kreider, Brent & Riphahn, Regina, 2000. "Explaining Applications to the U.S. Disability Program: A Semiparametric Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5184, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yunus Aksoy & Tobias Grasl & Ron P Smith, 2012.
"The economic impact of demographic structure in OECD countries,"
Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance
1212, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Yunus Aksoy & Tobias Grasl & Ron P. Smith, 2012. "The Economic Impact of Demographic Structure in OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 3960, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chang, Yoosoon & Kim, Chang Sik & Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y. & Park, Sungkeun, 2016.
"A new approach to modeling the effects of temperature fluctuations on monthly electricity demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 206-216.
- Yoosoon Chang & Chang Sik Kim & J. Isaac Miller & Joon Y. Park & Sungkeun Park, 2015. "A New Approach to Modeling the Effects of Temperature Fluctuations on Monthly Electricity Demand," Working Papers 2015-12, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Yunus Aksoy & Ron P. Smith & Tobias Grasl & Henrique S. Basso, 2015.
"Demographic structure and macroeconomic trends,"
1528, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Yunus Aksoy & Henrique S. Basso & Ron P. Smith & Tobias Grasl, 2016. "Demographic Structure and Macroeconomic Trends," CESifo Working Paper Series 5872, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yunus Aksoy & Henrique S. Basso & Tobias Grasl & Ron P. Smith, 2015. "Demographic Structure and Macroeconomic Trends," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1501, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Chang, Yoosoon & Kim, Chang Sik & Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y. & Park, Sungkeun, 2014. "Time-varying Long-run Income and Output Elasticities of Electricity Demand with an Application to Korea," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 334-347.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0407-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoosoon Chang & Chang Sik Kim & J. Isaac Miller & Joon Y. Park & Sungkeun Park, 2014. "Time-varying Long-run Income and Output Elasticities of Electricity Demand," Working Papers 1409, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:53-:d:121445 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- How does changing age distribution impact stock prices? A nonparametric approach (JAE 2011) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:25:y:2010:i:7:p:1155-1178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.