Determinants of Intra-Industry Trade in Final Goods and Intermediate Goods between Turkey and Selected OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:michin:339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998.
"Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Hanson, Gordon H., 1997.
"Foreign direct investment and relative wages: Evidence from Mexico's maquiladoras,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 371-393, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment and Relative Wages: Evidence from Mexico's Maquiladoras," NBER Working Papers 5122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balassa, Bela, 1986. "The Determinants of Intra-industry Specialization in United States Trade," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 220-233, July.
- Greenaway, David & Torstensson, Johan, 2000.
"Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade within Industries: Evidence from the OECD,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 15, pages 260-280.
- David Greenaway & Johan Torstensson,, "undated". "Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade Within Industries: Evidence from the OECD," Discussion Papers 97/16, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Greenaway, David, 1998. "Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade Within Industries: Evidence from the OECD," CEPR Discussion Papers 1857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greenaway, David & Torstensson, Johan, 1997. "Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade within Industries: Evidence from the OECD," Working Paper Series 144, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Arndt, Sven W., 1997. "Globalization and the open economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 71-79.
- Joe Stone & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 1995. "Determinants of intra-industry trade: A longitudinal, cross-country analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(1), pages 67-85, March.
- David Hummels & James Levinsohn, 1995.
"Monopolistic Competition and International Trade: Reconsidering the Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 799-836.
- Hummels, D. & Levinsohn, J., 1993. "Monopolistic Competition and International Trade: Reconsidering the Evidence," Working Papers 339, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- David Hummels & James Levinsohn, 1993. "Monopolistic Competition and International Trade: Reconsidering the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris & Elliott, Robert J R, 1999. " UK Intra-industry Trade with the EU North and South," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(3), pages 365-384, August.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Harrigan, James, 1995. "The Volume of Trade in Differentiated Intermediate Goods: Theory and Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 283-293, May.
- Joan Martín-Montaner & Vicente Ríos, 2002. "Vertical specialization and intra-industry trade: The role of factor endowments," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(2), pages 340-365, June.
- Sanyal, Kalyan K, 1983. "Vertical Specialization in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Stages of Production," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 71-78, February.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C & Milner, Chris, 1995. "Vertical and Horizontal Intra-industry Trade: A Cross Industry Analysis for the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1505-1518, November.
- Flam, Harry & Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Vertical Product Differentiation and North-South Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 810-822, December.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2011.
"Variety-skill complementarity: a simple resolution of the trade-wage inequality anomaly,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(2), pages 297-325, February.
- Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2006. "Trade and Variety-Skill Complementarity: A Simple Trade-Based Resolution of Wage Inequality Anomaly," MPRA Paper 14011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2009. "Variety-Skill Complementarity: A Simple Resolution of the Trade-Wage Inequality Anomaly," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-007, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Sule Akkoyunlu & Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2006. "The Effect of Economic Reforms of 1980s and of the Customs Union 1996 upon the Turkish Intra-Industry Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 649, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nuno Carlos Leitão & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2012. "Pakistan Intra-Industry Trade: A Panel Data Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 225-232.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão & Horácio C. Faustino & Yushi Yoshida, 2010. "Fragmentation, Vertical Intra-Industry Trade, and Automobile components," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1006-1015.
More about this item
KeywordsFragmentation; Outsourcing; Final Goods; Intermediate Goods; Intra-Industry Trade; Panel Econometrics; OECD; Turkey;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ist:ancoec:v:1:y:2005:i:1:p:21-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kutluk Kagan Sumer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifisttr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.