Dynamics of the Condominium Market in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eddie C. M. Hui & Ka Kwan Kevin Chan, 2011. "Are the global real estate markets contagious?," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 219-235, November.
- Jiang, Liang & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Yu, Jun, 2015. "New methodology for constructing real estate price indices applied to the Singapore residential market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(S2), pages 121-131.
- Min Hwang & John Quigley, 2010.
"Housing Price Dynamics in Time and Space: Predictability, Liquidity and Investor Returns,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 3-23, July.
- Hwang, Min & Quigley, John M., 2010. "Housing Price Dynamics in Time and Space: Predictability, Liquidity and Investor Returns," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt41k6c76w, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Liang Jiang & Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2014.
"A New Hedonic Regression for Real Estate Prices Applied to the Singapore Residential Market,"
19-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Liang Jiang & Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2014. "A New Hedonic Regression for Real Estate Prices Applied to the Singapore Residential Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1969, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eddie C. M. Hui & Sheung-Chi Phillip Yam & Si-Wei Chen, 2011. "Shiryaev-Zhou index -- a noble approach to benchmarking and analysis of real estate stocks," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 158-172, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSeniors housing; Korea; consumer behavior; housing policy;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:04:n:01:2001:p:135-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.