A Mathematical Model and Programme Support for Determination of the Values of the Marginal Reserve Requirement as Instrument of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buyang Cao & Fred Glover, 1997. "Tabu Search and Ejection Chains---Application to a Node Weighted Version of the Cardinality-Constrained TSP," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(7), pages 908-921, July.
- Ellison, Martin & Valla, Natacha, 2001.
"Learning, uncertainty and central bank activism in an economy with strategic interactions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 153-171, August.
- Ellison, Martin & Valla, Natacha, 2000. "Learning, uncertainty and central bank activism in an economy with strategic interactions," Working Paper Series 0028, European Central Bank.
- Martin Ellison & Natacha Valla, 2000. "Learning, Uncertainty And Central Bank Activism In An Economy With Strategic Interactions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 183, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy instruments; commercial banks credit activity; marginal reserve requirement; bi-level mixed 0-1 programming problem; NP-hard problem; heuristic;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:31:y:2007:i:3:p:249-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .