Subsidios Cruzados en el Seguro de Invalidez y Sobrevivencia del Nuevo Sistema Previsional Chileno
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arístides Torche & Gert Wagner, "undated". "Seguridad Social: Venta Atada, Asignación de Recursos y Gasto Fiscal," Documentos de Trabajo 138, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Diamond, P. A., 1977. "A framework for social security analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 275-298, December.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James, Estelle & Iglesias, Augusto & Cox Edwards, Alejandra, 2008. "Disability insurance with pre-funding and private participation : the Chilean model," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 42268, The World Bank.
- Estelle James & Augusto Iglesias, 2006. "How to Integrate Disability Benefits into an Individual Account System: The Chilean Model," Working Papers 18, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised May 2007.
- Estelle James & Alejandra CoxEdwards & Augusto Iglesias, 2007. "The Impact of Private Participation on Disability Costs: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp161, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Estelle James & Augusto Iglesias Palau, 2006. "How to Integrate Disability Benefits into a System with Individual Accounts: The Chilean Model," Working Papers wp111, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Salvador Valdés, "undated". "Vendedores de AFP: Producto del Mercado o de Regulaciones Ineficientes?," Documentos de Trabajo 178, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Salvador Valdés & Peter Diamond, "undated". "Social Security Reforms in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 161, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:29:y:1992:i:88:p:409-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.