Causas, Consecuencias y Soluciones para la Inflación en los Países en Desarrollo
Worldwide inflation averaged annually 3.5 per cent in the 1950s, 4.2 per cent in the 1960s, and 10.4 per cent in the 1970s. The secular acceleration m inflation, which has been more pronounced in the developing than in the industrial countries, is the foc
Volume (Year): 19 (1982)
Issue (Month): 58 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fischer, Stanley, 1979. "Capital Accumulation on the Transition Path in a Monetary Optimizing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1433-1439, November.
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1980. "Saving, investment, growth and the cost of financial repression," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 317-327, April.
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1981. "Government revenue from monopoly supply of currency and deposits," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 261-270.
- Edward S. Shaw, 1975. "International money and international inflation, 1958-1973," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 5-17.
- Drazen, Allan, 1981. "Inflation and capital accumulation under a finite horizon," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 247-260.
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1980. "Money, interest, inflation and growth in Turkey," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 535-545, October.
- Feige, Edgar L & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1981. "Multinational Inflation under Fixed Exchange Rates: Some Empirical Evidence from Latent Variable Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 11-19, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:19:y:1982:i:58:p:377-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.