Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juergen Haacke, 2011. "The Nature and Management of Myanmarâ€™s Alignment with China: The SLORC/SPDC Years," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 30(2), pages 105-140.
- Chu, Singfat, 2015. "Car restraint policies and mileage in Singapore," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 404-412.
- Alemayehu Demissie & Levenstein Marcia, 2011. "Toward a Pragmatic Policy on Authorship," Statistics, Politics and Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, October.
- López, Santiago M. & Molero, José & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J., 2011. "Poverty traps in a frictionless world: The effects of learning and technology assimilation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 106-115, June.
- Ondemir, Onder & Gupta, Surendra M., 2014. "A multi-criteria decision making model for advanced repair-to-order and disassembly-to-order system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 408-419.
- Upham, Paul & Carney, Sebastian & Klapper, Rita, 2014. "Scaffolding, software and scenarios: Applying Bruner's learning theory to energy scenario development with the public," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 131-142.
- McLaughlin, Colleen & Swartz, Sharlene & Cobbett, Mary & Kiragu, Susan, 2015. "Inviting Backchat: How schools and communities in Ghana, Swaziland and Kenya support children to contextualise knowledge and create agency through sexuality education," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 208-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:55:y:2009:i:1:p:iv-vii. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.