Dynamic Assortment with Demand Learning for Seasonal Consumer Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Uday S. Karmarkar, 1987. "The Multilocation Multiperiod Inventory Problem: Bounds and Approximations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 86-94, January.
- Garrett van Ryzin & Siddharth Mahajan, 1999. "On the Relationship Between Inventory Costs and Variety Benefits in Retail Assortments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(11), pages 1496-1509, November.
- Alain Bultez & Philippe Naert, 1988. "SH.A.R.P.: Shelf Allocation for Retailers' Profit," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 211-231.
- Brezzi, Monica & Lai, Tze Leung, 2002. "Optimal learning and experimentation in bandit problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 87-108, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Christopher S., 2010. "A review of marketing-operations interface models: From co-existence to coordination and collaboration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 22-40, May.
- Stephen Chick & Martin Forster & Paolo Pertile, 2017.
"A Bayesian decision theoretic model of sequential experimentation with delayed response,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1439-1462, November.
- Stephen Chick & Martin Forster & Paolo Pertile, 2015. "A Bayesian Decision-Theoretic Model of Sequential Experimentation with Delayed Response," Discussion Papers 15/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:768-781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahuja, Vishal & Birge, John R., 2016. "Response-adaptive designs for clinical trials: Simultaneous learning from multiple patients," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 619-633.
- Ankur Goel & Genaro J. Gutierrez, 2011. "Multiechelon Procurement and Distribution Policies for Traded Commodities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(12), pages 2228-2244, December.
- Kevin Glazebrook & Joern Meissner & Jochen Schurr, 2012. "How big should my store be? On the interplay between shelf-space, demand learning and assortment decisions," Working Papers MRG/0021, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Dec 2012.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2204-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niño Mora, José & Jacko, Peter, 2009. "An index for dynamic product promotion and the knapsack problem for perishable items," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws093111, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:241:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1312-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felipe Caro & Victor Martínez-de-Albéniz, 2012. "Product and Price Competition with Satiation Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(7), pages 1357-1373, July.
- Talebian, Masoud & Boland, Natashia & Savelsbergh, Martin, 2014. "Pricing to accelerate demand learning in dynamic assortment planning for perishable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 555-565.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:71-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felipe Caro & Victor Martínez-de-Albéniz, 2010. "The Impact of Quick Response in Inventory-Based Competition," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 409-429, January.
More about this item
Keywordsretail assortment; dynamic programming duality; bayesian learning; multiarmed bandit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:53:y:2007:i:2:p:276-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.