Research Note: A Dynamic Programming Approach to Customer Relationship Pricing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:142:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-009-9536-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Montoya & Oded Netzer & Kamel Jedidi, 2010. "Dynamic Allocation of Pharmaceutical Detailing and Sampling for Long-Term Profitability," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 909-924, 09-10.
- Baohong Sun, 2006. "—Technology Innovation and Implications for Customer Relationship Management," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 594-597, 11-12.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:3:p:231-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:3:p:263-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Musalem & Yogesh V. Joshi, 2009. "—How Much Should You Invest in Each Customer Relationship? A Competitive Strategic Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 555-565, 05-06.
- Mercedes Esteban-Bravo & Jose M. Vidal-Sanz & Gökhan Yildirim, 2014.
"Valuing Customer Portfolios with Endogenous Mass and Direct Marketing Interventions Using a Stochastic Dynamic Programming Decomposition,"
INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 621-640, September.
- Yildirim, Gökhan & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M. & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes, 2012. "Valuing customer portfolios with endogenous mass-and-direct-marketing interventions using a stochastic dynamic programming decomposition," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb121304, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Mark Tanya & Niraj Rakesh & Dawar Niraj, 2007. "Using Customer Relationship Trajectories to Segment Customers and Predict Profitability," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romana Khan & Michael Lewis & Vishal Singh, 2009. "Dynamic Customer Management and the Value of One-to-One Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(6), pages 1063-1079, 11-12.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:23:y:2009:i:2:p:169-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sunil Gupta & Valarie Zeithaml, 2006. "Customer Metrics and Their Impact on Financial Performance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 718-739, 11-12.
- Fruchter, Gila E. & Sigué, Simon P., 2013. "Dynamic pricing for subscription services," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2180-2194.
More about this item
Keywordspricing research; customer relationship management; customer valuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:51:y:2005:i:6:p:986-994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.