Augmenting Conjoint Analysis to Estimate Consumer Reservation Price
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charlotte H. Mason, 1990. "New Product Entries and Product Class Demand," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Shaffer, G. & Zhang, Z.J., 1994. "Competitive Coupon Targeting," Papers 94-02, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jentzsch, Nicola & Sapi, Geza & Suleymanova, Irina, 2013.
"Targeted pricing and customer data sharing among rivals,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 131-144.
- Nicola Jentzsch & Geza Sapi & Irina Suleymanova, 2010. "Joint Customer Data Acquisition and Sharing among Rivals," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1045, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jentzsch, Nicola & Sapi, Geza & Suleymanova, Irina, 2012. "Targeted pricing and customer data sharing among rivals," DICE Discussion Papers 60, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Dost, Florian & Geiger, Ingmar, 2017. "Value-based pricing in competitive situations with the help of multi-product price response maps," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 219-236.
- Morten Hviid & Greg Shaffer, 2012. "Optimal low-price guarantees with anchoring," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 393-417, December.
- Greg Shaffer & Z. John Zhang, 2002. "Competitive One-to-One Promotions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(9), pages 1143-1160, September.
- Sapi, Geza & Suleymanova, Irina, 2013. "Consumer flexibility, data quality and targeted pricing," DICE Discussion Papers 117, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Chen, Yuxin & Zhang, Z. John, 2009. "Dynamic targeted pricing with strategic consumers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 43-50, January.
- Esteban, Lola & Hernández, José M., 2017. "Direct advertising and opt-in provisions: Policy and market implications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 15-25.
- Anderson, Simon & Baik, Alicia & Larson, Nathan, 2015.
"Personalized pricing and advertising: An asymmetric equilibrium analysis,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 53-73.
- Anderson, Simon P & Baik, Alicia & Larson, Nathan, 2015. "Personalized Pricing and Advertising: An Asymmetric Equilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhang, Jianqiang, 2016. "The benefits of consumer rebates: A strategy for gray market deterrence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 509-521.
- B. P. S. Murthi & Sumit Sarkar, 2003. "The Role of the Management Sciences in Research on Personalization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(10), pages 1344-1362, October.
- Deleersnyder, B. & Dekimpe, M.G. & Steenkamp, J.E.B.M. & Koll, O., 2007. "Win-win strategies at discount stores," Other publications TiSEM 34fbe624-0ee7-4c52-b640-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jiwoong Shin & K. Sudhir, 2010. "A Customer Management Dilemma: When Is It Profitable to Reward One's Own Customers?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 671-689, 07-08.
- Vincent R. Nijs & Marnik G. Dekimpe & Jan-Benedict E.M. Steenkamps & Dominique M. Hanssens, 2001. "The Category-Demand Effects of Price Promotions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 1-22, September.
- Bert de Reyck & Zeger Degraeve, 2003. "Broadcast Scheduling for Mobile Advertising," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 509-517, August.
- Yunchuan Liu & Z. John Zhang, 2006. "Research Note—The Benefits of Personalized Pricing in a Channel," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 97-105, 01-02.
- Haim Mendelson & Ali K. Parlaktürk, 2008. "Competitive Customization," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 377-390, October.
- Yuxin Chen & Chakravarthi Narasimhan & Z. John Zhang, 2001. "Individual Marketing with Imperfect Targetability," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 23-41, November.
- Jie Zhang & Lakshman Krishnamurthi, 2004. "Customizing Promotions in Online Stores," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 561-578, June.
- David Gill & John Thanassoulis, 2016.
"Competition in Posted Prices with Stochastic Discounts,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(594), pages 1528-1570, August.
- David Gill & John Thanassoulis, 2013. "Competition in Posted Prices With Stochastic Discounts," Economics Series Working Papers 682, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Baye, Irina & Reiz, Tim & Sapi, Geza, 2018. "Customer recognition and mobile geo-targeting," DICE Discussion Papers 285, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
Keywordsreservation price; conjoint analysis; pricing strategy; product stratgy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:48:y:2002:i:10:p:1350-1368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.