Lotsizing and Scheduling on Parallel Machines with Sequence-Dependent Setup Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleischmann, Bernhard, 1994. "The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 395-404, June.
- William W. Trigeiro & L. Joseph Thomas & John O. McClain, 1989. "Capacitated Lot Sizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 353-366, March.
- Dirk Cattrysse & Marc Salomon & Roelof Kuik & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1993. "A Dual Ascent and Column Generation Heuristic for the Discrete Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 477-486, April.
- Fleischmann, B. & Meyr, H., 1997. "The General Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 36068, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Marc Salomon & Leo G. Kroon & Roelof Kuik & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1991. "Some Extensions of the Discrete Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 801-812, July.
- Fleischmann, Bernhard, 1990. "The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 337-348, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BELVAUX, Gaetan & WOLSEY, Laurence A., 2000. "Modelling practical lot-sizing problems as mixed integer programs," CORE Discussion Papers 2000009, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Guimarães, Luis & Klabjan, Diego & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo, 2014. "Modeling lotsizing and scheduling problems with sequence dependent setups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 644-662.
- Haugen, Kjetil K. & Olstad, Asmund & Pettersen, Bard I., 2007. "The profit maximizing capacitated lot-size (PCLSP) problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 165-176, January.
- Karina Copil & Martin Wörbelauer & Herbert Meyr & Horst Tempelmeier, 2017. "Simultaneous lotsizing and scheduling problems: a classification and review of models," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(1), pages 1-64, January.
- Gaetan Belvaux & Laurence A. Wolsey, 2001. "Modelling Practical Lot-Sizing Problems as Mixed-Integer Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 993-1007, July.
- Meyr, Herbert, 2002. "Simultaneous lotsizing and scheduling on parallel machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 277-292, June.
- Weng, Michael X. & Lu, John & Ren, Haiying, 2001. "Unrelated parallel machine scheduling with setup consideration and a total weighted completion time objective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 215-226, April.
- Meyr, Herbert & Mann, Matthias, 2013. "A decomposition approach for the General Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem for Parallel production Lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 718-731.
- Guimarães, Luis & Klabjan, Diego & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo, 2013. "Pricing, relaxing and fixing under lot sizing and scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 399-411.
- Jans, R.F., 2006. "Solving Lotsizing Problems on Parallel Identical Machines Using Symmetry Breaking Constraints," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-051-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ferreira, Deisemara & Clark, Alistair R. & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo & Morabito, Reinaldo, 2012. "Single-stage formulations for synchronised two-stage lot sizing and scheduling in soft drink production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 255-265.
- Hop, Nguyen Van & Tabucanon, Mario T., 2005. "Adaptive genetic algorithm for lot-sizing problem with self-adjustment operation rate," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 129-135, November.
More about this item
Keywordslotsizing; scheduling; sequence-dependent setup costs; column generation; branch and bound;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:2:p:273-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.