The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem: Complexity and modification for batch availability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Cattrysse & Marc Salomon & Roelof Kuik & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1993. "A Dual Ascent and Column Generation Heuristic for the Discrete Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 477-486, April.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Datar, Srikant M. & Kekre, Sunder, 1988. "Relevant costs, congestion and stochasticity in production environments," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 171-197, July.
- Fleischmann, Bernhard, 1994. "The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 395-404, June.
- Salomon, Marc & Solomon, Marius M. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N. & Dumas, Yvan & Dauzere-Peres, Stephane, 1997. "Solving the discrete lotsizing and scheduling problem with sequence dependent set-up costs and set-up times using the Travelling Salesman Problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 494-513, August.
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- Drexl, Andreas & Haase, Knut, 1992. "A new type of model for multi-item capacitated dynamic lotsizing and scheduling," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 286, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Scott Webster, 1999. "Remarks on: "Some Extensions of the Discrete Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 768-769, May.
- Marc Salomon & Leo G. Kroon & Roelof Kuik & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1991. "Some Extensions of the Discrete Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 801-812, July.
- Wolfgang Bruggemann & Hermann Jahnke, 1997. "Remarks on: "Some Extensions of the Discrete Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 122-122, January.
- Fleischmann, Bernhard, 1990. "The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 337-348, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berk, Emre & Toy, Ayhan Ozgur & Hazir, Oncu, 2008. "Single item lot-sizing problem for a warm/cold process with immediate lost sales," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1251-1267, June.
- Mocquillon, Cédric & Lenté, Christophe & T'Kindt, Vincent, 2011. "An efficient heuristic for medium-term planning in shampoo production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 178-185, January.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger, 2007. "Meta-heuristics for dynamic lot sizing: A review and comparison of solution approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1855-1875, March.
- Lu, Liang & Qi, Xiangtong, 2011. "Dynamic lot sizing for multiple products with a new joint replenishment model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 74-80, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:124:y:2000:i:3:p:511-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.