Individualized Hybrid Models for Conjoint Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Neil Baily & Robert J. Gordon, 1988. "The Productivity Slowdown, Measurement Issues, and the Explosion of Computer Power," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 347-432.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Thomas W. Malone & Vijay Gurbaxani & Ajit Kambil, 1994.
"Does Information Technology Lead to Smaller Firms?,"
INFORMS, vol. 40(12), pages 1628-1644, December.
- Erik J. Brynjolfsson & Thomas Malone & Vijay Gurbaxani & Ajit Kambil, 1991. "Does Information Technology Lead to Smaller Firms?," Working Paper Series 123, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle D. Chen & Warren H. Hausman, 2000. "Technical Note: Mathematical Properties of the Optimal Product Line Selection Problem Using Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 327-332, February.
- Slavomir Bednar & Jan Modrak, 2015. "Product Variety Management As A Tool For Successful Mass Customized Product Structure," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 12(1), pages 16-25, DEcember.
- B. P. S. Murthi & Sumit Sarkar, 2003. "The Role of the Management Sciences in Research on Personalization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(10), pages 1344-1362, October.
- Jessica Coria & Pablo Marshall, 2001. "Valoracion De Atributos De Profesionales Universitarios," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 4(2), pages 193-213.
- van der Rhee, Bo & Verma, Rohit & Plaschka, Gerhard, 2009. "Understanding trade-offs in the supplier selection process: The role of flexibility, delivery, and value-added services/support," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 30-41, July.
- Ulengin, Burc & Ulengin, Fusun & Guvenc, Umit, 2001. "A multidimensional approach to urban quality of life: The case of Istanbul," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 361-374, April.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:02:n:s1363919617500165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulengin, Fusun & Ilker Topcu, Y. & Sahin, Sule Onsel, 2001. "An integrated decision aid system for Bosphorus water-crossing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 179-192, October.
More about this item
Keywordsconjoint analysis; computer simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:42:y:1996:i:6:p:850-867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .