Lot Sizing in Serial Assembly Systems with Multiple Constrained Resources
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Katok & Dennis Ott, 2000. "Using Mixed-Integer Programming to Reduce Label Changes in the Coors Aluminum Can Plant," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 1-12, April.
- Elena Katok & Holly S. Lewis & Terry P. Harrison, 1998. "Lot Sizing in General Assembly Systems with Setup Costs, Setup Times, and Multiple Constrained Resources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(6), pages 859-877, June.
- Hartmut Stadtler, 2003. "Multilevel Lot Sizing with Setup Times and Multiple Constrained Resources: Internally Rolling Schedules with Lot-Sizing Windows," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 51(3), pages 487-502, June.
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Diponegoro, Ahmad, 2009. "Optimal production plans and shipment schedules in a supply-chain system with multiple suppliers and multiple buyers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 753-773, May.
- Berretta, Regina & Rodrigues, Luiz Fernando, 2004. "A memetic algorithm for a multistage capacitated lot-sizing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 67-81, January.
- Hadjinicola, George C. & Soteriou, Andreas C., 2003. "Reducing the cost of defects in multistage production systems: A budget allocation perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 621-634, March.
- Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter, 2003. "Economic lot scheduling on multiple production lines with resource constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 469-481, January.
- VAN VYVE, Mathieu & POCHET, Yves, 2001. "A general heuristic or production planning problems," CORE Discussion Papers 2001056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2010.
"A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 247-256, February.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008. "A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Yves Pochet & Mathieu Van Vyve, 2004. "A General Heuristic for Production Planning Problems," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 316-327, August.
- Süral, Haldun & Denizel, Meltem & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 2009. "Lagrangean relaxation based heuristics for lot sizing with setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 51-63, April.
- Lee, S. D. & Rung, J. M., 2000. "Production lot sizing in failure prone two-stage serial systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 42-60, May.
- Simpson, N. C., 1999. "Multiple level production planning in rolling horizon assembly environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 15-28, April.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger, 2007. "Meta-heuristics for dynamic lot sizing: A review and comparison of solution approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1855-1875, March.
More about this item
Keywordslot sizing; heuristics; serial systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:42:y:1996:i:1:p:19-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.