A Modeling Framework for Coordinating Promotion and Production Decisions within a Firm
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Christopher S., 2010. "A review of marketing-operations interface models: From co-existence to coordination and collaboration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 22-40, May.
- Kurata, Hisashi & Liu, John J., 2007. "Optimal promotion planning--depth and frequency--for a two-stage supply chain under Markov switching demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1026-1043, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601674 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng Cheng & Suresh P. Sethi, 1999. "A Periodic Review Inventory Model with Demand Influenced by Promotion Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(11), pages 1510-1523, November.
- van den Heuvel, Wilco & Wagelmans, Albert P.M., 2006.
"A polynomial time algorithm for a deterministic joint pricing and inventory model,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 463-480, April.
- van den Heuvel, W. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2003. "A Polynomial Time Algorithm for a Deterministic Joint Pricing and Inventory Model," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-065-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:83:y:2018:i:c:p:215-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghose, Sanjoy & Liu, John J. & Bhatnagar, Amit & Kurata, Hisashi, 2005. "Modeling the role of retail price formats, and retailer competition types on production schedule strategy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 173-184, July.
- Rachel Croson & Karen Donohue, 2006. "Behavioral Causes of the Bullwhip Effect and the Observed Value of Inventory Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(3), pages 323-336, March.
- Erickson, Gary M., 2011. "A differential game model of the marketing-operations interface," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 394-402, June.
- Yong Tan & Vijay S. Mookerjee, 2005. "Allocating Spending Between Advertising and Information Technology in Electronic Retailing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(8), pages 1236-1249, August.
- Zhang, Ju-Liang & Chen, Jian & Lee, Chung-Yee, 2008. "Joint optimization on pricing, promotion and inventory control with stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 190-198, December.
- Fleischmann, M. & Hall, J.M. & Pyke, D.F., 2005. "A Dynamic Pricing Model for Coordinated Sales and Operations," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-074-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing/manufacturing interface; promotion; production; networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:39:y:1993:i:2:p:191-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.