The Natural Logic of Management Policy Making: Its Implications for the Survival of an Organization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beverly B. Tyler & Devi R. Gnyawali, 2009. "Managerial Collective Cognitions: An Examination of Similarities and Differences of Cultural Orientations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 93-126, January.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-007-9099-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- James B. Thomas & Stephanie Watts Sussman & John C. Henderson, 2001. "Understanding “Strategic Learning”: Linking Organizational Learning, Knowledge Management, and Sensemaking," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 331-345, June.
- Esbjerg, Lars & Grunert, Klaus G. & Bech-Larsen, Tino & Juhl, Hans Jørn & Brunsø, Karen, 2005. "MANUFACTURER AND RETAILER BRANDS IN FOOD RETAIL ASSORTMENTS Notes from a shopping trip across Europe," MAPP Working Papers 85, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Waldemar Kremser & Georg Schreyögg, 2016. "The Dynamics of Interrelated Routines: Introducing the Cluster Level," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 698-721, June.
- repec:bla:sysdyn:v:34:y:2018:i:1-2:p:354-384 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1397-:d:144161 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:27:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-018-9573-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 1990. "Games Real Actors Could Play: The Problem of Connectedness," MPIfG Discussion Paper 90/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Bleoju, Gianita & Capatina, Alexandru & Rancati, Elisa & Lesca, Nicolas, 2016. "Exploring organizational propensity toward inbound–outbound marketing techniques adoption: The case of pure players and click and mortar companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5524-5528.
More about this item
Keywordsprocess model; evolutionary learning; socio-political processes of organizing; policy making; cause maps; survival;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:8:p:905-927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.