The Natural Logic of Management Policy Making: Its Implications for the Survival of an Organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beverly B. Tyler & Devi R. Gnyawali, 2009. "Managerial Collective Cognitions: An Examination of Similarities and Differences of Cultural Orientations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 93-126, January.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-007-9099-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esbjerg, Lars & Grunert, Klaus G. & Bech-Larsen, Tino & Juhl, Hans Jørn & Brunsø, Karen, 2005. "MANUFACTURER AND RETAILER BRANDS IN FOOD RETAIL ASSORTMENTS Notes from a shopping trip across Europe," MAPP Working Papers 85, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 1990. "Games Real Actors Could Play: The Problem of Connectedness," MPIfG Discussion Paper 90/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Bleoju, Gianita & Capatina, Alexandru & Rancati, Elisa & Lesca, Nicolas, 2016. "Exploring organizational propensity toward inbound–outbound marketing techniques adoption: The case of pure players and click and mortar companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5524-5528.
More about this item
Keywordsprocess model; evolutionary learning; socio-political processes of organizing; policy making; cause maps; survival;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:8:p:905-927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .