Priority Scheduling and Spares Stocking Policies for a Repair Shop: The Multiple Failure Case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathryn E. Caggiano & John A. Muckstadt & James A. Rappold, 2006. "Integrated Real-Time Capacity and Inventory Allocation for Reparable Service Parts in a Two-Echelon Supply System," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 292-319, August.
- Sleptchenko, A. & van der Heijden, M. C. & van Harten, A., 2005. "Using repair priorities to reduce stock investment in spare part networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 733-750, June.
- Guide, V. Daniel R. & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1997. "Repairable inventory theory: Models and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 1-20, October.
- van der Heijden, M.C. & Alvarez, E.M. & Schutten, J.M.J., 2013. "Inventory reduction in spare part networks by selective throughput time reduction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 509-517.
- Reményi, Christoph & Staudacher, Stephan, 2014. "Systematic simulation based approach for the identification and implementation of a scheduling rule in the aircraft engine maintenance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 94-107.
More about this item
Keywordsproduction/scheduling; repairable items; spares stocking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:6:p:739-749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .