An Empirical Investigation of Success Strategies for Businesses Along the Product Life Cycle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2014.
"Industry- and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 865-902.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Industry - and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty," NIPE Working Papers 10/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:430:d:69256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koh, SzeKee & Durand, Robert B. & Dai, Lele & Chang, Millicent, 2015. "Financial distress: Lifecycle and corporate restructuring," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 19-33.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:4:p:415-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christine Huttin, 1989. "Les effets d'une aide publique sur les décisions d'emploi et d'investissement des entreprises. Une analyse économétrique sur l'industrie française du textile-habillement," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(3), pages 503-540.
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P. & Heeley, Michael B., 2000. "Pioneers and followers: Competitive tactics, environment, and firm growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 175-210, March.
- Adam Jabłoński & Marek Jabłoński, 2016. "Research on Business Models in their Life Cycle," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-37, April.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational life cycle; corporate strategy; product life cycle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:12:p:1405-1423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.