Turnpike Horizons for Production Planning
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archis Ghate & Robert L. Smith, 2009. "Optimal Backlogging Over an Infinite Horizon Under Time-Varying Convex Production and Inventory Costs," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 362-368, June.
- Schwartz, Jay D. & Rivera, Daniel E., 2010. "A process control approach to tactical inventory management in production-inventory systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 111-124, May.
- Avi Herbon & Konstantin Kogan, 2014. "Time-dependent and independent control rules for coordinated production and pricing under demand uncertainty and finite planning horizons," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 223(1), pages 195-216, December.
- Kogan, Konstantin, 2021. "Limited time commitment: Does competition for providing scarce products always improve the supplies?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 288(2), pages 408-419.
- Dobos, Imre, 2003. "Optimal production-inventory strategies for a HMMS-type reverse logistics system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 351-360, January.
- Robert L. Smith & Rachel Q. Zhang, 1998. "Infinite Horizon Production Planning in Time-Varying Systems with Convex Production and Inventory Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(9), pages 1313-1320, September.
- S. P. Sethi & H. Yan & H. Zhang & Q. Zhang, 2002. "Optimal and Hierarchical Controls in Dynamic Stochastic Manufacturing Systems: A Survey," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 133-170.
- Suresh Chand & Vernon Ning Hsu & Suresh Sethi, 2002. "Forecast, Solution, and Rolling Horizons in Operations Management Problems: A Classified Bibliography," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 25-43, September.
More about this item
Keywordsinventory/production: planning horizons; forecasting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:26:y:1980:i:3:p:229-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.