Manpower Flows and the Innovation Process
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, 2007. "Labor mobility and Inter-industry Wage Variation," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 133-144, February.
- Vilalta-Bufi, Montserrat, 2010.
"On the industry experience premium and labor mobility,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 547-555, June.
- Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, 2008. "On the industry experience premium and labor mobility," Working Papers in Economics 208, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0807-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Carree, Martin, 2010. "The effects of workforce composition, labor turnover, and the qualities of entering and exiting workers on productivity growth," MPRA Paper 25844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanko, Michael A. & Olleros, Xavier, 2013. "Industry growth and the knowledge spillover regime: Does outsourcing harm innovativeness but help profit?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2007-2016.
More about this item
Keywordsresearch and development; organization: studies; personnel; organizational studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:26:y:1980:i:11:p:1086-1095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.