Effectiveness of Nominal and Interacting Group Decision Processes for Integrating R&D and Marketing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0429-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maltz, Elliot & Souder, William E. & Kumar, Ajith, 2001. "Influencing R&D/marketing integration and the use of market information by R&D managers: intended and unintended effects of managerial actions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 69-82, April.
- Rehme, Sarina & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Marketing and sales: Successful peacekeeping," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2011-11, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Wang, Chia-Nan & Lee, Yueh-Hsiu, 2014. "Degrees of R&D/marketing integration and firms` economic performance," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(1), pages 65-78, January.
- James Boles & Albert N. Link, 2017.
"On the R&D/marketing interface in knowledge intensive entrepreneurial firms,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 943-952, September.
- James Boles & Albert N. Link, 0. "On the R&D/marketing interface in knowledge intensive entrepreneurial firms," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:23:y:1977:i:6:p:595-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.