Mean-Absolute-Deviation Characteristic Lines for Securities and Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giloni, Avi & Simonoff, Jeffrey S. & Sengupta, Bhaskar, 2006. "Robust weighted LAD regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3124-3140, July.
- Trzpiot Grażyna, 2012. "Selected Robust Methods for Camp Model Estimation," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 12(2), pages 58-71, December.
- W. Michalowski & W. Ogryczak, 1998. "Extending the MAD Portfolio Optimization Model to Incorporate Downside Risk Aversion," Working Papers ir98041, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2014. "Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 518-535.
- repec:col:000442:015652 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:18:y:1971:i:2:p:b1-b13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.