On Nonterminating Stochastic Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hörner, Johannes & Takahashi, Satoru & Vieille, Nicolas, 2014. "On the limit perfect public equilibrium payoff set in repeated and stochastic games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 70-83.
- Endre Boros & Khaled Elbassioni & Vladimir Gurvich & Kazuhisa Makino, 2013. "On Canonical Forms for Zero-Sum Stochastic Mean Payoff Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 128-161, June.
- Johannes Hï¿½rner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2012.
"On the Limit Equilibrium Payoff Set in Repeated and Stochastic Games,"
1397, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2012. "On the Limit Equilibrium Payoff Set in Repeated and Stochastic Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000412, David K. Levine.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2012. "On the Limit Equilibrium Payoff Set in Repeated and Stochastic Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1848, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Johannes Horner & Takuo Sugaya & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2009. "Recursive Methods in Discounted Stochastic Games: An Algorithm for delta Approaching 1 and a Folk Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2010.
- Frederic H. Murphy, 1972. "Row Dropping Procedures for Cutting Plane Algorithms," Discussion Papers 16, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Krishnendu Chatterjee & Rupak Majumdar & Thomas Henzinger, 2008. "Stochastic limit-average games are in EXPTIME," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 37(2), pages 219-234, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:12:y:1966:i:5:p:359-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .