Optimal Short Term Financing Decision
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016.
"Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 54-79.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016. "Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective," MPRA Paper 77401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ebenezer Bugri Anarfo, 2015. "Determinants of Capital Structure of Banks: Evidence from Sub-Sahara Africa," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(4), pages 624-640, April.
- Correia, Ricardo & Población, Javier, 2015. "A structural model with Explicit Distress," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 112-130.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & Frank J. Fabozzi & Uzi Yaari, 1989. "Optimum Corporate Leverage With Risky Debt: A Demand Approach," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 129-142, June.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2010.
"Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 505-519, March.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm," MPRA Paper 6783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm," MPRA Paper 7335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Marie Vergé, 1969. "Un modèle séquentiel de financement optimal à long terme dans l'entreprise," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 20(2), pages 302-336.
- Manak C. Gupta, 2016. "An Integrated Model for the Cost-Minimizing Funding of Corporate Activities over Time," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 1-18, November.
- Keith V. Smith, 1979. "Constituencies, Attributes, And Goals In Financial Research," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, March.
- John A. Buzacott & Rachel Q. Zhang, 2004. "Inventory Management with Asset-Based Financing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1274-1292, September.
- Guillen, Gonzalo & Badell, Mariana & Puigjaner, Luis, 2007. "A holistic framework for short-term supply chain management integrating production and corporate financial planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 288-306, March.
- Roland Pérez, 1971. "Décisions financières et valeur de l'entreprise. Deux approches néo-classiques alternatives," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 22(5), pages 792-811.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:12:y:1965:i:1:p:1-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.