Accelerating the Profitability of Hewlett-Packard's Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grace Lin & Markus Ettl & Steve Buckley & Sugato Bagchi & David D. Yao & Bret L. Naccarato & Rob Allan & Kerry Kim & Lisa Koenig, 2000. "Extended-Enterprise Supply-Chain Management at IBM Personal Systems Group and Other Divisions," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 7-25, February.
- Stephen C. Graves & Sean P. Willems, 2003. "Erratum: Optimizing Strategic Safety Stock Placement in Supply Chains," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 176-177.
- Bruce C. Arntzen & Gerald G. Brown & Terry P. Harrison & Linda L. Trafton, 1995. "Global Supply Chain Management at Digital Equipment Corporation," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 69-93, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steffen T. Klosterhalfen & Stefan Minner & Sean P. Willems, 2014. "Strategic Safety Stock Placement in Supply Networks with Static Dual Supply," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 204-219, May.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:3:p:955-983 is not listed on IDEAS
- John J. Neale & Sean P. Willems, 2009. "Managing Inventory in Supply Chains with Nonstationary Demand," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 39(5), pages 388-399, October.
- Stephen C. Graves & Tor Schoenmeyr, 2016. "Strategic Safety-Stock Placement in Supply Chains with Capacity Constraints," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 445-460, July.
- Salal Humair & Sean P. Willems, 2006. "Optimizing Strategic Safety Stock Placement in Supply Chains with Clusters of Commonality," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 725-742, August.
- Jason Amaral & Dorothea Kuettner, 2008. "Analyzing Supply Chains at HP Using Spreadsheet Models," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 228-240, August.
- John M. Bossert & Sean P. Willems, 2007. "A Periodic-Review Modeling Approach for Guaranteed Service Supply Chains," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 420-436, October.
More about this item
Keywordsindustries: computer; electronic; manufacturing: supply-chain management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:34:y:2004:i:1:p:59-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.