An Empirical Analysis of the Dimensions of Corporate Social Responsibility in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wood, Donna J., 1991. "Toward improving corporate social performance," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 66-73.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chrisanty Victoria Layman & Sasmoko & Mohammad Hamsal & Lim Sanny, 2022. "A Portrait of Socially Responsible Hospitals in Indonesia," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-11, March.
- Vos, Janita F.J., 2002. "Corporate social responsibility and the identification of stakeholders," Research Report 02G52, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Cheng-Ping Chang, 2009. "The relationships among corporate social responsibility, corporate image and economic performance of high-tech industries in Taiwan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 417-429, May.
- Madeeha Zafar & Imran Ali, 2016. "The Influence of Corporate Social Responsibility on Employee Commitment: The Mediating Role of Employee Company Identification," Asian Social Science, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(12), pages 262-262, December.
- Julija Winschel & Martin Stawinoga, 2019. "Determinants and effects of sustainable CEO compensation: a structured literature review of empirical evidence," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 265-328, September.
- María José González-Moreno & Carmen María Salvador-Ferrer & Juan Carlos Checa-Olmos, 2019. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Management of Human and Environmental Resources: Andalucian Perspectives," Resources, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-13, October.
- Lahouel, Béchir Ben & Zaied, Younes Ben & Song, Yaoyao & Yang, Guo-liang, 2021. "Corporate social performance and financial performance relationship: A data envelopment analysis approach without explicit input," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(C).
- Natalia Vidal & Gary Bull & Robert Kozak, 2010. "Diffusion of Corporate Responsibility Practices to Companies: The Experience of the Forest Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 553-567, July.
- Price, Joseph M. & Sun, Wenbin, 2017. "Doing good and doing bad: The impact of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility on firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 82-97.
- Sandra Afonso & Paula Odete Fernandes & Ana Paula Monte, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Dimensions of Corporate Social Responsibility in Portugal," Remef - The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance, Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas. Remef, October.
- Admir Čavalić & Damir Bećirović, 2018. "Employee Perception Of Corporate Social Responsibility In Bosnia And Herzegovina," Poslovna izvrsnost/Business Excellence, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 12(1), pages 117-128.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility; Multivariate Analysis; Portugal;
All these keywords.
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imx:journl:v:7:y:2012:i:2:p:175-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.remef.org.mx/index.php/remef/index .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ricardo Mendoza (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.remef.org.mx/index.php/remef/index .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.