Intergenerational Social Mobility in Latin America: A review of existing evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Cruces & Marcelo Bérgolo & Andriana Conconi & Andrés Ham, 2012. "Are there Etchnic Inequality Traps in Education ? Empirical Evidence for Brazil and Chile," Working Papers PMMA 2012-05, PEP-PMMA.
- Brunori, Paolo & Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Peragine, Vito, 2013.
"Inequality of opportunity, income inequality and economic mobility : some international comparisons,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6304, The World Bank.
- Paolo Brunori & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Vito Peragine, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity, Income Inequality and Economic Mobility: Some International Comparisons," Working Papers 284, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Brunori, Paolo & Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Peragine, Vito, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity, Income Inequality and Economic Mobility: Some International Comparisons," IZA Discussion Papers 7155, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Neidhöfer, 2016.
"Intergenerational Mobility and the Rise and Fall of Inequality: Lessons from Latin America,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0196, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Neidhöfer, Guido, 2016. "Intergenerational mobility and the rise and fall of inequality: Lessons from Latin America," Discussion Papers 2016/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Nestor Gandelam & Virginia Robano, 2014. "Intergenerational Mobility and Entrepreneurship in Uruguay," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 51(2), pages 195-226, November.
- driouchi, ahmed & Gamar, Alae, 2015. "Is there a Gatsby Curve for Educational Attainment in Arab Countries?," MPRA Paper 63869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Apr 2015.
- Christian Daude & Virginia Robano, 2015. "On intergenerational (im)mobility in Latin America," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Nestor Gandelman & Virginia Robano, 2012.
"Intergenerational Mobility, Middle Sectors and Entrepreneurship in Uruguay,"
Research Department Publications
4794, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Néstor Gandelman & Virginia Robano, 2012. "Intergenerational Mobility, Middle Sectors and Entrepreneurship in Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4032, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsIntergenerational social mobility; Latin America; inequality; social exclusion; education. Jel classification: D30; D60; I30;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ila:anaeco:v:25:y:2010:i:2:p:7-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcela Perticara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deilacl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .