The Eurosystem Household Finance and Consumption Survey: A New Underlying Database for EUROMOD
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kuypers, Sarah & Figari, Francesco & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2016. "The Eurosystem Household Finance and Consumption Survey: a new underlying database for EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/16, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2011.
"The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 223-254, March.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony B. Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2009. "The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," NBER Working Papers 15508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandstrom & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2009. "The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20091, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Andrea Brandolini & Silvia Magri & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2010.
"Asset-based measurement of poverty,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 267-284.
- Andrea Brandolini & Silvia Magri & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2010. "Asset-based measurement of poverty," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 755, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Silvia Magri & Timothy Smeeding & Andrea Brandolini, 2010. "Asset-Based Measurement of Poverty," LWS Working papers 10, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2013.
"The Top 1 Percent in International and Historical Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 3-20, Summer.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "The Top 1 Percent in International and Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lidia Ceriani & Carlo V. Fiorio & Chiara Gigliarano, 2013.
"The importance of choosing the data set for tax-benefit analysis,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 1(6), pages 86-121.
- Ceriani, Lidia & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Gigliarano, Chiara, 2013. "The importance of choosing the data set for tax-benefit analysis," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "Oversampling of the wealthy in the Spanish Survey of Household Finances (EFF)," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The IFC's contribution to the 56th ISI Session, Lisbon, August 2007, volume 28, pages 399-402 Bank for International Settlements.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2012. "Measuring Poverty Using Both Income And Wealth: A Cross‐Country Comparison Between The U.S. And Spain," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 58(1), pages 24-50, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEUROMOD; HFCS; simulations; gross-to-net incomes; wealth taxation;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijm:journl:v:9:y:2016:i:3:p:35-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jinjing Li). General contact details of provider: http://www.microsimulation.org/ijm/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.