Measuring Poverty Using Both Income And Wealth: A Cross‐Country Comparison Between The U.S. And Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timm Bönke & Markus M. Grabka & Carsten Schröder & Edward N. Wolff, 2017.
"A Head-to-Head Comparison of Augmented Wealth in Germany and the United States,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
899, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Timm Bönke & Markus Grabka & Carsten Schröder & Edward N. Wolff, 2017. "A Head-to-Head Comparison of Augmented Wealth in Germany and the United States," NBER Working Papers 23244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eme:reinzz:s1049-258520150000023004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fotis Papadopoulos & Panos Tsakloglou, 2015.
"Chronic material deprivation and long-term poverty in Europe in the pre-crisis period,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
15/16, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Papadopoulos, Fotis & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2016. "Chronic Material Deprivation and Long?Term Poverty in Europe in the Pre?Crisis Period," IZA Discussion Papers 9751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fotis Papadopoulos & Panos Tsakloglou, 2016. "Chronic material deprivation and long-term poverty in Europe in the pre-crisis period," DEOS Working Papers 1602, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Kuypers, Sarah & Marx, Ive, 2016. "Estimation of Joint Income?Wealth Poverty: A Sensitivity Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 10391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah Kuypers & Francesco Figari & Gerlinde Verbist, 2016.
"The Eurosystem Household Finance and Consumption Survey: A New Underlying Database for EUROMOD,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(3), pages 35-65.
- Kuypers, Sarah & Figari, Francesco & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2016. "The Eurosystem Household Finance and Consumption Survey: a new underlying database for EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/16, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Marina Romaguera de la Cruz, 2017. "Economic insecurity in Spain: A multidimensional analysis," Working Papers 448, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Philip MÃ¼ller, 2016. "Poverty in Europe: Sociodemographics, Portfolios and Consumption of Wealth Poor Households," LWS Working papers 22, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Jan Voelzke & Fabian Goessling, 2016. "Should We Like it? - A Social Welfare Based Quantification of Policy Attractiveness," CQE Working Papers 5716, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Juha Honkkila & Ilja Kristian Kavonius, 2016. "Deriving household indebtedness indicators by linking micro and macro balance sheet data," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kuypers, Sarah & Marx, Ive, 2017. "The Truly Vulnerable: Integrating Wealth into the Measurement of Poverty and Social Policy Effectiveness," IZA Discussion Papers 11069, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Müller, Philip & Schmidt, Tobias, 2015. "Identifying income and wealth-poor households in the euro area," Discussion Papers 35/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Olga Cantó & David O. Ruiz, 2015.
"The Contribution of Income Mobility to Economic Insecurity in the US and Spain during the Great Recession,"
Research on Economic Inequality,in: Measurement of Poverty, Deprivation, and Economic Mobility, volume 23, pages 109-152
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Olga Canto & David O. Ruiz, 2014. "The contribution of income mobility to economic insecurity in the US and Spain during the Great Recession," Working Papers 345, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1529-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:58:y:2012:i:1:p:24-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.