Building a Microsimulation Model of Heroin Use Careers in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugenio Zucchelli & Andrew M Jones & Nigel Rice, 2012. "The evaluation of health policies through dynamic microsimulation methods," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 5(1), pages 2-20.
- Gary A. Zarkin & Laura J. Dunlap & Katherine A. Hicks & Daniel Mamo, 2005. "Benefits and costs of methadone treatment: results from a lifetime simulation model," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(11), pages 1133-1150.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:7:1107-1113_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary A. Zarkin & Alexander J. Cowell & Katherine A. Hicks & Michael J. Mills & Steven Belenko & Laura J. Dunlap & Kimberly A. Houser & Vince Keyes, 2012. "Benefits and costs of substance abuse treatment programs for state prison inmates: results from a lifetime simulation model," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 633-652, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrosimulation model; heroin; opioids; lifetime model;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijm:journl:v:9:y:2016:i:3:p:140-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jinjing Li). General contact details of provider: http://www.microsimulation.org/ijm/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.