Unified Tests of Causality and Cost of Carry: The Pricing of the French Stock Index Futures Contract
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelos Kanas, 2008. "Modeling regime transition in stock index futures markets and forecasting implications," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 649-669.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Girardi, Alessandro, 2013.
"Price discovery and trade fragmentation in a multi-market environment: Evidence from the MTS system,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 227-240.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2011. "Price Discovery and Trade Fragmentation in a Multi-Market Environment: Evidence from the MTS System," CESifo Working Paper Series 3525, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2011. "Price Discovery and Trade Fragmentation in a Multi-Market Environment: Evidence from the MTS System," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1139, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cao, Guangxi & Han, Yan & Cui, Weijun & Guo, Yu, 2014. "Multifractal detrended cross-correlations between the CSI 300 index futures and the spot markets based on high-frequency data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 414(C), pages 308-320.
- Diogo de Prince & Alexandre Monte, 2013. "What market (spot or future) reflects news first? An analysis in the frequency domain for Brazilian stock market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1780-1787.
- Tao, Juan & Green, Christopher J., 2012. "Asymmetries, causality and correlation between FTSE100 spot and futures: A DCC-TGARCH-M analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 26-37.
- Alessandro Girardi, 2008. "The Informational Content of Trades on the EuroMTS Platform," ISAE Working Papers 97, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:5:y:2000:i:2:p:121-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.