Providing For The Resource Shortfall For Poverty Elimination Through The Institution Of Zakat In Low-Income Muslim Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohieldin , Mahmoud & Rostom , Ahmed & Fu, Xiaochen & Iqbal, Zamir, 2012.
"The Role of Islamic Finance in Enhancing Financial Inclusion in Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Countries,"
Islamic Economic Studies,
The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 20, pages 55-120.
- Mohieldin, Mahmoud & Iqbal, Zamir & Rostom, Ahmed & Fu, Xiaochen, 2011. "The role of Islamic finance in enhancing financial inclusion in organization of Islamic cooperation (OIC) countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5920, The World Bank.
- Shah Shirazi, Nasim & Obaidullah, Mohammed, 2014. "Why Poverty Reduction Programs of Pakistan Did Not Bring Significant Change: An Appraisal," Working Papers 1435-17, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Aan JAELANI, 2016.
"Zakah Management for Poverty Alleviation in Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 495-512, September.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2015. "Zakah Management for Poverty Alleviation in Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam," MPRA Paper 69646, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2015.
"Manajemen Zakat di Indonesia dan Brunei Darussalam
[Zakah Management in Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam]," MPRA Paper 71561, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2015.
- M. Akram, Mian & Afzal, Muhammad, 2014. "Dynamic Role of Zakat in Alleviating Poverty: A Case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 56013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Ghafar Ismail & Bayu Taufiq Possumah, 2014. "Poverty and social security in Islam," Chapters,in: Handbook on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 22, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shiraz, Nasim Shah & Yasin, Hafiz M., 2015. "Fiscal Structure, Social Welfare Program and Infrastructure Development in the Former State of Swat (Pakistan): A Case Study with Implications for Muslim Countries," Working Papers 1433-8, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
More about this item
KeywordsZakat collection; Poverty elimination; Resource shortfall;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ije:journl:v:14:y:2006:i:1:p:1-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gairuzazmi Mat Ghani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feiiumy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.