Does Trade Liberalization Make the Porter Hypothesis Less Relevant
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Neil, 1998. "Can We Believe in Cold Showers?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 13, pages 131-162.
- Catherine Liston-Heyes & Anthony Heyes, 1999. "Corporate Lobbying, Regulatory Conduct and the Porter Hypothesis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(2), pages 209-218, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ambec, Stefan & Barla, Philippe, 2005.
"Can Environmental Regulations be Good for Business? an Assessment of the Porter Hypothesis,"
Cahiers de recherche
0505, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Ambec, Stefan & Barla, Philippe, 2005. "Can Environmental Regulations be Good for Business? an Assessment of the Porter Hypothesis," Cahiers de recherche 0505, GREEN.
- Rodrigue, Joel & Soumonni, Omolola, 2014. "Deforestation, foreign demand and export dynamics in Indonesia," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 316-338.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental regulation; innovation offsets; managerial incentives; Porter Hypothesis; trade liberalization;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:2:y:2003:i:2:p:129-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .