Responsible innovation: bringing together technology assessment, applied ethics, and STS research
Download full text from publisher
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economic Development Technological Change, and Growth > Technological Change: Choices and Consequences > Technology Assessment
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hemphill, Thomas A., 2020. "“The innovation governance dilemma: Alternatives to the precautionary principle”," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Annamaria Inzelt & Laslo Csonka, 2017. "The Approach of the Business Sector to Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI)," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 63-73.
- Baumann, Martina F. & Brändle, Claudia & Coenen, Christopher & Zimmer-Merkle, Silke, 2019. "Taking responsibility: A responsible research and innovation (RRI) perspective on insurance issues of semi-autonomous driving," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 557-572.
- Lehoux, P. & Miller, F.A. & Williams-Jones, B., 2020. "Anticipatory governance and moral imagination: Methodological insights from a scenario-based public deliberation study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 151(C).
- Genus, Audley & Iskandarova, Marfuga, 2018. "Responsible innovation: its institutionalisation and a critique," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 1-9.
- Loureiro, Paulo Maia & Conceição, Cristina Palma, 2019. "Emerging patterns in the academic literature on responsible research and innovation," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Arnaldi, Simone & Quaglio, GianLuca & Ladikas, Miltos & O'Kane, Hannah & Karapiperis, Theodoros & Srinivas, Krishna Ravi & Zhao, Yandong, 2015. "Responsible governance in science and technology policy: Reflections from Europe, China and India," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 81-92.
More about this item
Keywordsresponsible innovation; Technology Assessment; ethics; governance; science & technology;
All these keywords.
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- P40 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - General
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:7:y:2011:i:7:p:9-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: António Brandão Moniz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.