Decision-making process in radiology: the magnetic resonance example in the TA context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oortwijn, Wija & Banta, David & Vondeling, Hindrik & Bouter, Lex, 1999. "Identification and priority setting for health technology assessment in The Netherlands: actors and activities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 241-253, May.
- Perry, Seymour & Thamer, Mae, 1997. "Health technology assessment: Decentralized and fragmented in the US compared to other countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 177-198, June.
- Stephan, Jean Claude, 1988. "Technology assessment at the French National Centre for hospital equipment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 341-347, June.
- Chrzanowski, Richard & Gutzwiller, Felix, 1986. "The assessment of medical technologies. Examples from Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 45-55.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economic Development Technological Change, and Growth > Technological Change: Choices and Consequences > Technology Assessment > Health Technology Assessment
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böhle, Knud & Moniz, António, 2015. "No Countries for Old Technology Assessment? Sketching the Efforts and Opportunities to Establish Parliamentary TA in Spain and Portugal," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 29-44.
- Maria João Maia, 2013. "Equity in access to MRI equipment: the Portuguese case," IET Working Papers Series 02/2013, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maria João Maia, 2012. "Technology governance in radiology: the example of magnetic resonance imaging," IET Working Papers Series 02/2012, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Technology Assessment; Radiology; Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Decision-Making; Stakeholders; Competences;
All these keywords.
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:7:y:2011:i:7:p:75-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: António Brandão Moniz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.